Wolfram Hörschler’s professional experience has grown in his 25 years of in-house and private practice. His focus on prosecution work is gradually shifting to opposition proceedings before the EPO, as well as validity and infringement opinions in the fields of mechanical and electrical engineering.
Having started his career in 1989 as in-house counsel for Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG and having worked there for about 10 years, he became highly familiar with in-house IP practice. This experience has allowed him to become particularly acquainted with the needs and requirements of mid size companies not having an IP department.
Wolfram Hörschler is one of the founding partners of the patent law firm Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler and has been recommended several times as IP counsel for mid size companies by VDMA Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of Mechanical Engineering (Dipl.-Ing.) – Thesis on Fluidized Bed Combustion, RWTH Aachen University
- Degree of Electronics (Dipl.-Ing FH) – Thesis on Computer Integrated Manufacturing,
- University of Applied Sciences, Mannheim
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- VPP Association of Intellectual Property Experts
- GRUR German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property